Table Of Contents
Just click the menu options on the left to get started...
The Getting Started is going to be your Home Page
Make More Money Online Resources
- The Big Picture
- MMOR Road Map
- Research Principles
- Understanding Funnels
- List Building
- Getting Traffic
- Conversion Tactics
The Essential Techniques
- Google AdSense, Yahoo Publishing, MSN
- Affiliate Marketing
- All about ecommerce stores
- Product Creation
- Niche Design
- Flipping Sites
- SEM & Local Services
- Selling Links
- Writing Articles - if you are going to write, then you could be self-publishing as well
Downloads - Click here to see the downloads page.
Online Training and setting up a feeder site as an example
In this section, I am going to show you what I would do if were just getting started. But you might be different. You might want to grow your own company and have employees and do contractual work for your local businesses for big time dollars. OR you might want to get a Small Business Loan and start your own software company and develop iphone apps. The beauty of this, is that it's up to you to choose and it's good to have options.
But for me, I like the passive income side of the internet. So for me, if I were just starting my first site here's what I would do.
I would create a small manageable test site (like we are going to show you in this section) and I would use that as building block for increasing my skill level, understanding of the process and to help build my confidence level. Because it NEVER hurts to have more knowledge.
And in choosing a web site to build, I would find a website in which I truly enjoyed the topic. And especially if there are numbers supporting that topic (from the research section) then that's what I were I would start.
And then I would eventually create a product (a book, a course, an ebook, a membership program), and then I would find and create funnels to drive traffic to that site and after that I would get feedback, try to make it better, work on conversion, do more market research and then create another product.
That's exactly what I do and am doing now. And In different markets and different niches, because some markets sell better than others. And you really don't know until you try. But before long, you have your own business. And it's up to you if you want to work 1 hour per day or 10 hours per day. Depends on your goal and if you have more time than money.
So for this course, here's what we recommend to get started. In order to apply these tecniques you will need to get your own site (domain name and web hosting) eventually.
- Choose and buy a domain name
- Order web hosting for your first site
- Choosing a topic for this site and establishing yourself as an EXPERT!
- Choosing a platform - Why RSS?
- Installing WordPress on your website
- Choosing a design or use our template
- Installing Filezilla and uploading our template
- Useful WordPress Plugins
- Setting up WordPress as a Web Site
- What pages you should have and how to create those pages with WordPress
- Collecting Email Addresses
- Developing Content
- Adding Adsense
- Adding a Affiliate Store
- Product Reviews
- Building Links with articles
- Finding more content to write about - News, other sites, imagination
- Setting up a time frame for developing this site
- Getting Social - communicating with other sites/forums/blogs, etc.
A worthwhile section of resources and tools that I use to help build my online business. Coming Soon!
Any updates or news will be placed in the news section and eventually even streamed via RSS
Questions you have will be compiled here into an Frequently Asked Questions section so you can get instant help
Don't understand something? Videos not working? Just need help? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our best to help you.